People run from rain but
in bathtubs full of
This latest bread comic cost 30k to produce!
—The Walking Dead Game bloopers
The Walking Dead Game bloopers/ad-lib: Clem, Mark, Lee.
"No power, no TV…no Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
It spoils the mystery after the last episode without warning. :/
"A girl at work asked me if ‘cutting the rug’ was the same as ‘carpet munching.’"
"Former relationship expert Ryan North takes you on a truth-spittin’, no-holds-barred journey through the frontiers of the genderclash…Finally daring to describe fundamental natural laws that the P.C. police (and Obama-style self-appointed guardians of ‘politeness’) would rather be forgotten!
• The 12 Rules Of Power Play (Hint: There’s more than 12!)
• What Penguins Do In Private – And Why We Don’t Do The Same (Anymore)
• Five ‘Magic’ Words That Guarantee She’ll Never Forget You, Ever
• The Rule Of Archimedes – In The Bedroom And The Boardroom And The Boardwalk And Park Place, Too…If You Want It, Take It!
• Wandering Womb Syndrome – Ancient Myth Or Mere Superstition? Or Something More?
• Giving Her The ‘Secret Loyalty Test’ – Before She Gives It To You
• Beat Any Paternity Suit! How To Microwave Your DNA – For Good
• Nineteen Spam-Filter-Beating Synonyms For ‘Misandry’ That Have Increasingly Cruel Connotations
• How To Deserve Any Job You Want – From Birth
• ‘I Can’t Be An Asshole If I’m Right’ – Proving This Old Maxim With Ironclad Logic
• The #1 Haircut For Getting Married – And Staying Married, If That’s What You Want
• I’m Sorry, But You Should Never Apologize. And That’s A Canadian Speaking!”
This book is a HORRIBLE LIE. Just horrible. I did not write this book.
The book I wrote was called NOT ALL POKÉMEN and was a documentary about Pokémon and the men who catch them (they call themselves “Pokémen”)
(but it was only about some of them, because there are a lot of Pokémen out there and I was up against a deadline)
ALSO FOR THE RECORD THERE IS ONLY ONE KIND OF -ANDRY I’M INTERESTED IN, AND IT IS